Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pinterest Advice Needed

Hope everyone is having a good week!  Happy Australia Day to those living down under!  Well, I have caught up on orders and am looking forward to finally tackling my sewing room. 

We moved last summer and I couldn't wait to have my own space to sew and scrapbook.  The room finally got painted and now it is time to set it up and organize.  I have put it off far too long.  The hard part is where to put everything and the set-up will be key to maximize my space especially when my daughter wants an art table in there for her to do arts and crafts with mommy or while mommy sews.  All this being said, I thought I could get some ideas from Pinterest.  I am new to Pinterest and could use any help or suggestions you are willing to give. 

In the meantime, I plan to use my creativity to create new Valentine, St. Patty's Day, and Easter Owls for my Etsy shop and Simply Charmed Boutique.  I am full of ideas and have a book full of sketches that are just dying to get out and turned into plush owls!

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is a GREAT place to get ideas for everything! The more people you "follow" the more ideas you get to see each day. Searching several items is smart too - like search "sewing room" and then try "craft room" or "craft organization" - it all depends on what people put in the comments as to what pops up. When I search for something and like their post I tend to follow that board so I see more ideas they post. It's so addictive!!

    ReplyDelete