Sunday, January 15, 2012

The New Year is Here!

Well it looks like I am not meeting my goal of blogging more often.  I guess you just can’t do it all and when life gets busy it leaves less time for this.  Maybe the New Year will bring about more posts and now tweets.  I finally joined Twitter (@tzburps) and Pinterest (TZ Burps).
I am excited to share that TZ Burps is off to a great start so far in 2012.  I hope to keep the momentum going.  Only 10 more sales away from 200 and my shop’s 2 year anniversary on Etsy is March 5th.  My goal is to reach 200 sales by March 5th.  My new favorite product to make are the bubo owls, they seem to be the right size and price.  You will be able to enter to win a free customized bubo owl starting Monday at RockerByeBaby’s blog.  I have also enjoyed making the mini owls/birds.  20 of them just went on a journey to Canada for a 1 year old’s birthday party!  You can enter to win your choice of mini owl or bird at Lindsey’s Fluff n Stuff on Facebook from now until Feb 1st.  Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it and TZ Burps has a lot of new items ready to ship for the special day, so make sure to check out the Etsy shop.  Thanks again for being such great supporters and here’s to a hooteriffic 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment